IT EXECUTIVE, SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
Talented and accomplished IT Executive and Systems Architect with proven ability to successfully direct information technology, telecommunications and support services operations. Expertise in overseeing technology improvement initiatives and aligning technology services with business goals. Experience with leading enterprise-wide implementations. Background in consulting, project management and business development. Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills.
LOCKHEED MARTIN (IS&GS Defense). Alexandria, VA (May 2008-Present)
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
BID4ASSETS, INC. Silver Spring, MD (Oct. 1999-May 2008)
CIO, VP OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Oversee all IT operations for auction website with 30 employees. Supervise staff of 5, plus onshore and offshore contract personnel. Develop and implement corporate IT strategy, architecture security, and procedures and business processes in support of internal and external customers. Manage and maintain IT operating budgets, vendor relationships, technology support, telecommunications, VOIP, LAN/WAN, Internet/Intranet, client-server systems and enterprise application development.
- Designed and maintain website infrastructure that handled more than $400MM in transactions in 2006.
- Led team for design and development of tax-lien sale applications and websites that handled more than 250MM bids resulting in $300MM in transactions over past three years.
- Play active role in corporate operations management and development of new products and services.
- Led design and development of myB4A customer portals.
- Directed streamlining of customer support group and call-center infrastructure.
USATODAY.com, Arlington, VA (Aug. 1994 – Oct. 1999)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / E-COMMERCE MANAGER
Account manager for more than twenty Marketplace relationships. Product manager for Online Print Classifieds, http://archives.usatoday.com and weekly e-Commerce e-mail product. Programmed and scheduled Real Media OAS and Net Gravity ad server solutions.
- Generated more than $1MM in yearly revenue with inside sales, small short-term contracts.
- Led projects for streamlining news production in Client Services department.
SOUNDLAB RECORDING STUDIO, Greensboro, NC (Aug. 1992 – Aug. 1994)
RECORDING ENGINEER / PRODUCER
Produced and edited various radio commercials using DigiDesign ProTools system. Worked closely with advertising agencies to develop commercials for radio and other media. Recording engineer for local bands and solo musicians’ albums.
- Assisted in design, implementation and build-out of production facility.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Sharepoint 2010
CompTia Security+ June 2010
Microsoft Certified System Administrator, Professional since 2000
B.A., Mass Communications, 1992 – Elon College, Elon College, NC
LM EXCITE. Certified Microsoft Sharepoint administrator including farm architecture, development and design. Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 database design, development and administration including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS. Designing dashboards, reports, data cubes and providing technical training to end users. Certified BMC Remedy ITSM System 7.x administrator. Configuring and administrating Windows 7/Server 2003/Server 2008 workstations and servers. Exchange Server installation and administration including Outlook Web Access. Design and implementation of backup and disaster recovery procedures. Extensive experience with all Adobe and Macromedia design and production software. Network design and setup using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, or static IP’s. Expert at designing, building, maintenance and repair of customized computers for network and stand-alone use. PC/Mac-based audio/video Production.